As a dynamic engineer team, we believe that 3D modeling can be more than a tool for visualization. Giving more information and attributes to the elements of the 3D model and use them wisely has a huge advantage in the construction industry. That is the essence of BIM modeling.
Even the workflow is well-documented and has many rules or even standards; each project and every client needs a unique solution. That is why we continuously learn, make research and develop new methods, optimize the workflows, so that we can keep our agility and flexibly for every upcoming issue.
Information extracted from our 3D database models can save time and money for our clients in the construction field, preconstruction and facility management in Europe, Asia, Middle-, East- and North America.
- - more than 10 years of BIM experience
- - projects in 15 countries
- - more than 100 succesful BIM projects
- - supervising about 3 400 000 sqm of construction
- - widespread partnerships in related services (architectural and MEP designing, construction)
- - massive software knowledge (ArchiCAD, Revit, Solibri, Vico Office, Rhino, Grasshopper, BIMcollab, BIMsync)
- - constant development